Paid Search Marketing
Paid Per Click Marketing: Data-Driven Advertising
Recent Articles About Paid Search Marketing
Advertise to a captive audience with the right ad at the right time
Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising is one of the most cost-effective ways to filter qualified traffic and leads to your website. The concept is simple—bid X relevance = what you pay every time a potential customer clicks your ad. In fact, visitors who arrive at a retailer’s site from paid search ads are 50% more likely to buy than those who visit through an organic result. A strong PPC campaign not only helps to contribute to the bottom line, but also ensures that your brand out-ranks competitors in search engine listings for your product or service offering.
But paid search marketing is not automation. As fast as Internet marketing trends come and go, there is no preset model, program, or computer that can keep up with these cyber changes. That’s where human analysis comes into play—the only machine that can outwit competitors and have the foresight to stay on top.
Adpearance is a Google AdWords Certified Partner that specializes in optimizing and building paid search campaigns that drive consumer traffic to the proper website or landing pages and maximize conversions.
Here are a few other practices that we follow to help businesses obtain a ROI with lifelong value beyond the simple click:
- Dedicate a set of eyes on your account at all times to quickly respond to any changes.
- Monitor bids across engines and adjust as necessary to maintain your desired profitability.
- Maximize paid search conversion rates by testing, optimizing, and ultimately using the most effective landing pages that produce the most phone calls or form submissions.
- Leverage knowledge gained from web analytics and industry trends to optimize campaigns.
- Integrate your PPC program with your other online and offline marketing efforts to further support your business objectives.