Search Engine Optimization
Targeted Keyword Marketing
Recent Articles About Search Engine Optimization
Speak to the right customers.
The online marketing space is truly a real estate game; this landscape is constantly changing. In this highly competitive world, success is determined by the relevance and visibility of your company with a customer actively engaged in the decision process and buying cycle.
As such, search engine optimization (SEO) is beyond a mere buzzword – It’s a business lifestyle and an Internet marketing necessity. With so much cyber chatter on the web, a lot of it gets lost and muddled in the mix. This is the precise moment when the “O” in “SEO” factors into your online marketing campaign.
While the percentage of clicks a 1st page SERP ranking will receive varies by keyword, location, and numerous other factors, studies suggest that anywhere from 91% to 95% of traffic can go to the first page of SERPS, with 45% to 46% for the top position.
Our SEO team identifies the best practices for your business’ products and services and then develops an action plan that works in concert with your other Internet marketing channels. Helping your customers find your business through the search engines is the first step in the right direction towards helping them to buy your products, use your services, or engage with your community.
To move your business up in the local and national organic rankings, Adpearance applies the following principles:
- Analyze your competition and your current position in the virtual marketplace.
- Prepare an SEO strategy that caters to your unique business needs.
- Execute SEO services with defined, quantifiable deliverables on a monthly basis.
- Monitor and adjust strategies based on industry, competition and environmental factors.
- Provide monthly reporting on metrics relevant to your business that describe your performance in the search engines.