Adpearance and the Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) hosted a webinar for equipment dealers to learn how to build their digital marketing capabilities. Download the presentation to learn what you need to build a marketing plan for sales success.
You’ve heard time and again that you need to build out your digital marketing capabilities. But how?
- Where do you start?
- Do you do everything in-house?
- Hire it out? If so, which vendors do you use?
- Do you enhance what you already have in place?
- How do you measure performance?
There are lots of options for what you can build, especially once you understand the different components and how they work together to build a successful marketing strategy.
Build A Marketing Structure That Works For Your Company
To help equipment dealers get started, we hosted a webinar to break it down, brick by brick, so dealers can see the elements and build a structure that works best for their company.
In the attached presentation, we share:
- What capabilities are needed for your organization to become a digital marketing success story
- Pros and cons of staffing vs. freelance
- What to prioritize in your digital marketing development
- How to measure performance
- Valuable tips and tricks to get you to your goals faster
Fill out the form below to download the presentation.
After working with dealerships, manufacturers, and OEMs for over a decade, we’re passionate about digital marketing for heavy equipment and never get tired of diving into the topic. Interested in discussing digital marketing capabilities for your equipment dealership? Contact us today for a free digital analysis and to discuss the best structure and solutions for your company.