We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back monthly for updated data and insights.
The insights below were updated on December 16, 2020. Please check back monthly for new data and insights. Previous months can be found here: April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Overall website traffic is down (-13.2%) vs the previous 30 days. All channels observed a decrease in traffic aside from social which is up (+46.5%). Seasonality is the assumed cause for decreased traffic.
- The primary traffic driver, organic, observed a (-14.8%) decrease over the last 30 days.
- Both primary paid channels (search & display), observed decreases of (-24.1%) and (-34.5%), respectively.
- Along with sessions, website engagement (pageviews/dealer) is down across all channels by (-12.5%) vs the previous 30 days.
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers decreased over the last 30 days by (-6.2%), but has increased (+17.4%) over the last 14 days.
- Actual dealer impressions are down (-12.1%) in the past 30 days and down (-5.0%) in the past 14 days.
- Lead action rate per dealer is up (+9.0%) over the past 30 days, and still remains at near all-time highs across our client base.
- Lead action cost per dealer has observed decreases over the past 30 days (-11.2%) and still remains at near all-time lows.
View the interactive digital advertising trends dashboard.