We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Aside from a slight dip in organic traffic, traffic across channels is trending in the right direction.
- Overall website sessions are up (+3.4%) in the past 30 days, with paid sessions per dealer increasing (+28.9%) MoM
- Organic traffic is down (-3.1%) in the past 30 days
- Paid social sessions are up (+9.0%) over the last 30 days
- Email sessions are up (+66%) over the last two weeks
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers has remained relatively consistent over the past 30 days:
- Possible impressions per dealer are down (-4.7%) month-over-month, but up (+2.9%) in the past two weeks
- Heavy equipment market opportunity has begun to increase in the past week, rising (+16%) in possible impressions per dealer compared to the previous week
- Actual dealer impressions are down (-5.4%) in the past 30 days, but up (+17.6%) in the past 7 days. We’ve seen an increase in both market opportunity and actual dealer impressions over the past week
- Lead action rate per dealer is up significantly over the past 30 days:
- We’ve seen a (+32.3%) increase in conversion rate month-over-month
- August 6th saw the highest weekday conversion rate in 2020, at 20.2%
- Lead action cost per dealer has also shown great improvements over the past month:
- Average dealer cost per conversion is down (-19.0%) in in the past 30 days
- Average dealer CTR is up (+2.8%) over the past 30 days (6.13% vs. 5.96%)
- Average dealer CPC has increased by (+4.1%) over the last 30 days ($4.04 vs. $3.88)
View the interactive digital advertising trends dashboard.