It’s been a great 2014. Take a walk down memory lane with the Nerdherd!
Remember last year’s Twas the Night Before poem by Dave? Well, I probably won’t be able to top that this year, but I can tell you what the Nerdherd is thankful for this holiday season:
1. Our coworkers. I mean, c’mon, how could you not love each and every one of these goofballs?
2. Making new friends out of our fifteen new employees in 2014. Wowza!
3. Of course our family and friends <3
4. Our amazing clients! Without you we wouldn’t get to come to work and do what we love every day. Thank you for your continued support and all-around awesomeness.
5. We also made some pretty great memories in 2014, like...
As you can tell, we worked hard and played hard in 2014 and can’t wait to do it all again in 2015! We’ll see you in the New Year. Happy Holidays!