We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back monthly for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Overall website traffic is up (+2.6%) vs previous 30 days. This increase was driven primarily by increases in organic (+8.8%) and paid (+5.9%) traffic.
- Email also observed a pretty significant increase over the previous period (+19.9%).
- Along with sessions, website engagement (pageviews/dealer) is up across all channels by (+4.5%) vs previous 30 days.
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers has increased (+46.72%) over the last 14 days and increased (+12.2%) over the last 30 days.
- Actual dealer impressions are up (+16.5%) in the past 14 days and up (+11.0%) in the past 30 days.
- Lead action rate per dealer is up (+14.2%) over the past 14 days, and still remains at near all-time highs across our client base.
- Lead action cost per dealer has observed increases, over the past 30 days (+12.6%), but still remains at near all-time lows.
View the interactive digital advertising trends dashboard.