We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back monthly for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Sessions/dealer and pageviews/dealer are experiencing all-time highs, surpassing all-time high spikes we saw in April of this year.
- Overall website traffic is up (+4.6%) vs previous 30 days. All channels observed an increase in traffic aside from decreases in direct (-4.4%), other (-33.2%), and Social (-21.5%).
- Email observed the largest increase over the last 30 days, increasing by 91.2%
- Both primary paid channels (search & display), observed increases of 9.1% and 19.2%, respectively.
- Along with sessions, website engagement (pageviews/dealer) is up across all channels by (+4.8%) vs previous 30 days.
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers has decreased (-5.4%) over the last 14 days and marginally decreased over the last 30 days (-0.9%).
- Actual dealer impressions are up (+4.6%) in the past 30 days and down (-8.3%) in the past 14 days.
- Lead action rate per dealer is down marginally (-1.4%) over the past 30 days, but still remains at near all-time highs across our client base.
- Lead action cost per dealer has observed marginal increases, over the past 30 days (+2.1%), but still remains at near all-time lows.