We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back monthly for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Overall website traffic is up (+10.7%) vs previous 30 days. Most channels observed an increase in traffic aside from decreases in paid traffic (-11.6% vs previous 30 days), display traffic (-0.7% vs previous 30 days), “other” traffic (-33.7% vs previous 30 days) and email traffic (-20.5% vs. previous 30 days).
- The primary traffic driver, organic search, observed a (+35.2%) increase vs previous 30 days.
- Along with sessions, website engagement (pageviews/dealer) is up across all channels by (+19.8%) vs previous 30 days.
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers has decreased (-2.4%) over the last 14 days and (-4.0%) over the last 30 days.
- Actual dealer impressions are down (-10.2%) in the past 30 days and up (+4.8%) in the past 14 days.
- Lead action rate per dealer is up marginally (+0.4%) over the past 30 days, but has seen decreases in the last 14 days (-2.0%).
- Lead action cost per dealer has observed marginal decreases, which is positive, over the past 30 days (-1.5%) and still remains at all-time lows.