We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Overall website sessions are down (-20.5%) over the past month, but up (+22.2%) in the past 7 days, showing an expansion in website traffic across the industry
- In particular, paid search and display account for a large portion of the traffic increase over the past 7 days:
- Paid search sessions are down (-38.2%) month-over-month, but have increased by (+28.8%) in the past 7 days
- Organic traffic is down (-12.6%) over the last 30 days, but up (+3.5%) over the past week
- Paid social sessions are down (-9.4%) month-over-month, but have increased (+61.9%) over the past 2 weeks
View the interactive website trends dashboard here.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Possible dealer impressions for the heavy equipment space have decreased (-16.6%) over the past month, but remained steady over the past week
- Actual impressions per dealer are down (-6.2%) over the past month, but have also steadied in the past 7 days
- Lead action rate per dealer has made tremendous strides over the past 30 days
- We’ve seen an (+18.5%) increase in conversion rate over the past month and a (+12.3%) increase in conversion rate over the past 7 days
- July 2nd saw the highest conversion rate in all of 2020 at 15.63%
- Lead action cost per dealer has also shown great improvements over the past month
- Average dealer cost per conversion is down (-16.1%) over the past 30 days and down (-6.1%) over the past 7 days
- Average CTR is up (+5.5%) over the past 30 days (5.96% vs. 5.65%)
- Average CPC has increased by (+5.4%) over the last 7 days ($3.88 vs. $3.68)
View the interactive digital advertising trends dashboard here.
Heavy Equipment Google Search Trends
To understand how changes and trends in search behavior, use the following links to review common keywords in Google Trends: