Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients generate leads and drive more sales. In order to do so, we rely on our Account Directors to help clients understand our marketing solutions, how Adpearance services and technology can help their business grow, and to execute and optimize to plan.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Helping clients. You’ll be the day-to-day contact for an assigned set of clients. You’ll get to know their business, goals and personal quirks and field their requests.
- Working with our teams. You’ll communicate client needs to our in-house team of developers, designers, SEO specialists, digital marketers, social advertisers and content writers.
- Coordinating activities. You’ll make integrated digital marketing feel like a cakewalk for your clients. Through you, clients will understand how the plan will help them achieve their goals, what the next step is and how we’re going to deliver for them.
- Presenting results. Each month our teams will produce reports that you’ll present. You’ll review them against the client goals, help them focus on metrics that matter and recommend next steps.
You are our ideal AD if:
- You have a strong academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA. Tell us about all the nerdy details. Summa Cum Laude. Chess club president. Yearbook editor.
- You have 2+ years of agency or similar experience. Whether at a traditional or digital agency, you’ve done this before and love the pace. Finding a solution that solves your client’s business challenge AND political situation while aligning with the internal team’s recommendation brings a rosy glow to your cheeks.
- You communicate clearly. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You know a little of this and that across the marketing spectrum. Reviewing analytics, strategizing SEO solutions, and reviewing wireframes gets you going in the mornings.
- More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)