Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients create better buying experiences. Our solutions include both products and services that we produce in-house, but we occasionally need creative minds to help on specific projects.
Our current contract and/or freelance position needs include:
Graphic Designer – We are seeking freelance designers who specialize in a variety of creative skillsets, including designing for print, digital, and/or video. The right freelancer will work with an Adpearance resource manager to produce visually-compelling and clean work, including marketing collateral, illustrations, banner ads, social media assets, infographics, short animations, presentation visuals, event/environmental graphics, and/or print material. Our ideal candidate should be able to:
- Produce work consistent with established branding and standards
- Execute designs in a variety of styles to match our portfolio of clients and various industries
- Translate concepts into production-level work with a minimum amount of handholding and micromanagement
- Communicate reliably with our resource manager or art director
Illustrator/Animator – We are currently seeking a long-term relationship with a freelance illustrator and/or animator to assist with creating collateral for the Adpearance and Foureyes brands. The right creative person will work with an Adpearance art director to:
- Discuss and develop a consistent illustration style
- Storyboard potential illustrations and short animations for our websites, print material, and marketing videos
- Produce 8-12 illustrations and/or animations initially with additional work as needed throughout the year
Creative brand writer – Our services are focused on business metrics and ROI, but that doesn’t mean they need to be dry. We’re looking for a writer with the right balance of strategic understanding and wit to:
- Generate a voice based on an established brand
- Produce clear and concise information in a delightful way
- Take content and strategy to execution without a ton of handholding
This is a 1099 contract position. Please be sure to provide your hourly rate in your application.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your:
- Portfolio examples demonstrating how you’ve solved similar challenges for other businesses
- Hourly rates and willingness to work on a per-project basis
Applicants who meet current needs will receive follow-up. All applications will be stored for future consideration, should creative needs change.