Digital Advertising Coordinator
Full-time Hybrid Entry-Level
Adpearance is a Portland-based, results-driven digital marketing agency that helps businesses to generate the most quality leads possible. We’re well known as the best in automotive and are successfully expanding to more verticals, too.
But that’s what we do. Anyone who is applying deserves to know who we are.
We are the Nerdherd. A group of people who have an innate desire to connect with something bigger than ourselves– both professionally and personally. Who love to solve problems. Who see the beauty of the mind. Who want to balance work-from-home flexibility with being part of a community. We know we’re a part of something special and want to attract curious minds to make our performance, company, and culture better. The three words our employees most frequently use to describe working at Adpearance: Welcoming. Challenging. Fun.
If that sounds like the kind of company you want to be a part of, there’s good news. We’re hiring for a Digital Advertising Coordinator, and we’re hoping YOU are the one we are looking for!
You are looking to jump-start your career by taking advantage of this opportunity to be mentored by some of the most knowledgeable digital advertisers in the business! You gather accomplishments and seek out new challenges in every part of your life. Even if you haven’t broken into the career of your choosing yet, you’ve got examples of your drive to accomplish from other arenas– whether it be professional, academic, or volunteer. You can easily show how you’ve juggled competing priorities, overachieved, and excelled when no one else was keeping score. Working with numbers and diving into the weeds to see how things truly work is your passion! Bring us your story and show us the data. We’ll bet on intrinsically-motivated, beautiful minds all day long.
The role of a Digital Advertising Coordinator is to be a trusted resource and strategy driver on one specific client or a subset of clients spanning multiple mediums. In addition to development, the Digital Advertising Coordinator is responsible for maintenance and management of various campaigns, internal tools/systems, or service offerings.
- Creation and ongoing development of digital advertising campaigns
- Management and maintenance of digital advertising campaigns including:
- Budgeting and bid management
- Ad copy/keyword/targeting updates
- In-depth secondary/tertiary account updates (ie. RLSA, extensions, shared libraries, placements, etc.)
- Analyzing data and acting upon it to improve account performance
- Changes to keep up with the latest service offerings across Google, Bing, Facebook, and other advertising platforms
- Changes to abide by client requests/needs/new services
- Updates to campaigns from global account analysis
- Cross-team and client communication and education, including, but not limited to:
- In-depth reporting
- Executive summary presentations
- Account planning and execution
- Development of actionable insights
- Act as a reliable training resource to other team members, including, but not limited to:
- Maintaining internal documentation to ensure it is always up-to-date and in-line with best practices
- Facilitate development of newer team members
- Act as both a reliable contributor and leader, understanding when it’s time to support and when it’s time to facilitate.
- Other functions include:
- Updating ad creative
- Using internal tools for purposes of tracking/reporting and data-diving in an effort to increase overall account performance
- Managing, maintaining, and developing internal tools, providing feedback and updates, and working across teams to improve performance/reliability
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Great Communicator: Ability to present reports/findings to clients as needed
- Amazing with Numbers and Excel: A strong mathematical background is strongly preferred
- Detail Oriented: A keen attention to detail is strongly preferred.
- Highly Intellectual
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word
- Must be proficient in spelling and grammar utilization
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets
- Google Ads certification is a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Math, Finance, Marketing, or related field or equivalent job experience required
- Exposure to Google ads, Microsoft ads, or Facebook ads is a plus
- Exposure to Google Analytics is a plus
- Exposure to data visualization software (Google Data Studio or Tableau) is strongly preferred
Salary Range: $48,000 – $55,000
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
At Adpearance, we believe your ability to build, think creatively, and solve problems is best accessed when you have the freedom to be yourself. Inclusion is not a nice-to-have; it is a must-have. The bedrock of an inclusive culture is our ability to celebrate and harness the unique perspectives our diversity provides in the building process. While an org structure exists to provide clarity around how ideas get communicated, we are all equal as coworkers, and we are committed to careful and continued introspection around how to best be an equitable, fair, and inclusive workplace that celebrates you for being you.
- Competitive salary and health benefits.
- Additional benefits including 401k matching, student loan repayment matching, and a subsidy for commuter, internet or cell phone.
- Generous PTO days, in addition to paid holidays that incorporate two days to honor and celebrate your heritage, culture, or traditions that matter most to you– just tell us when!
- A company actively working to dismantle bias in our hiring practices, foster cultural inclusivity, and continuously examine policies and practices to ensure equity. We recognize and believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion constantly make us better.
- A fast-paced, team-driven culture that helps you grow your career with learning opportunities, autonomy and ownership, and chances to succeed (or fail– hey, we’ve all learned through failure).
Equal Opportunity Employer
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Adpearance and Foureyes are dedicated to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace, which includes unbiased recruiting, hiring, and employment practices. Applicants and employees are treated with respect and provided opportunities – free of discrimination of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital or parenting status.
Foureyes/Adpearance is not currently sponsoring work visas for this role. Authorization to work in the U.S. is required to be considered.