Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients who sell offline create better buying experiences to drive more sales. The Adpearance digital advertising team is responsible for multi-million-dollar ad spends, and we’re looking for analysts experienced in SEM, display, Google Ads, Bing, YouTube, and Facebook. As a member of our digital advertising team, you’ll work in our proprietary advertising technology to drive uncommon results at scale.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Managing digital campaigns: We have over 1,000 clients, and they need digital advertising owners. For your assigned book or industry, you’ll get to know their business and goals to manage the campaigns to exceed expectations.
- Analyzing data: You’ll be working with large sets of data, identifying areas for improvement, and executing based upon your findings. Show us your most remarkable Excel trick; we’ll be impressed.
- Innovating new solutions: Everyone and their mother uses Google Ads, but with a history of pushing the product, we outperform the competition. Our home-grown tools are the brainchildren of other digital advertising specialists. Your ideas will be heard.
- Working with the team: There’s a time for headphones and a time to partner hard. You’ll do both, collaborating with talent ranging from developers to designers to client success managers.
As a service and technology company working in sales and marketing, it’s unlikely you know how to deliver on every solution we offer. But we want you to come with a perspective and confidence in one or more digital advertising channels—paid search, display, video, and social. Flash your certifications.
You are our ideal digital advertising specialist if:
- You have a history of success. We love data, so bring your results. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you beat it?
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. And if you make the odd mistake, we don’t have to punish you, because you already feel worse than we do.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
For extra credit, you’ll have:
- Experience with Google Analytics or any other web analytics platform.
- A general knowledge of search engine marketing, display and/or video advertising
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop
- A basic understanding of html, web architecture, coding etc.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)