Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, full-service, digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. We’re looking for an Equipment Specialist to join our team.
If you join the agency, you’ll be performing a wide variety of tasks, all with the goal of making our clients’ equipment details shine through. This may include:
- Writing-- with a side of editing
- Managing a high volume of equipment detail
- Learning and educating others on updates from key capital equipment manufacturers
- Communicating directly with clients (though you won’t be responsible for owning the client relationship)
- Juggling (OK, we’re kidding on that one, or at least don’t expect literal juggling. Figuratively, though, it feels obvious that you’ll need to be pretty good at it.)
You are our ideal candidate if you:
- Have background in construction or agriculture: You are passionate about equipment and aren’t afraid to show it. Your significant other is tired of hearing about how much horsepower that row crop tractor in the next field has, you long for a posse to talk hydraulic capacity with, and you have great stories about tipping a Gator on your parents’ farm.
- Are wicked organized: Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a matrix and it shows. It’s not uncommon for friends and family members ask you for tips and tricks to organize their wedding, closet, or calendar.
- Love to write: You have a way with words. And that way happens to be technically accurate, direct, and really pleasurable to you.
- Roll up your sleeves with the best of them: Crafting content is just as exciting as researching a new forklift or making website updates in a CMS. There’s no job that you think you are above doing.
- Could be classified under the heading “smarty pants”: You got a 4.0 in college, even though your roommates said no one would notice. Your best friends were the president of the rocket club, editor of the school paper, and the state champion debater — and maybe you were, too.
We know that Adpearance isn’t for everyone. People who do well here all:
- Communicate clearly. You understand people and they understand you. You are approachable, professional and know when to ask for help.
- Feel comfortable with change. Our agency is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. You have a passion to make it better.
- Solve problems. Issues are addressed before they become problems.
- Work well across teams. You like working with people and the more personalities and disciplines the better.
- Believe that teamwork makes the dream work. You like to help out and be a part of a team, but are comfortable collaborating in groups or working independently.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)