Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients generate leads and drive more sales. We are a growing team focused on putting customer experience at the forefront of our business; driving deep relationships with our customers through an integrated suite of products and services that our customers grow to trust their businesses with.
We are looking for an Experience Designer to join our team. You will be responsible for applying design to a number of key business opportunities.
Responsibilities for this role will include:
- Research, ideation, sketching and prototyping.
- Designing and delivering customer journeys and touchpoint mockups for all services and products.
- Communicating design ideas with illustrations, storyboards, process flows and wireframes.
- Using user centered design to rapidly prototype, test and iterate.
- Championing customer experience, design and innovation across the organization through frequent collaboration.
Does this sound right up your alley? Awesome! We're looking for individuals who have the following traits:
- You always keep the big picture in mind but you also know which details will lead to the biggest return for customers and for the business.
- You can host a value proposition, customer experience or brand conversation equally well and successfully pull them all together.
- You have proven ways of communicating needs, concepts and opportunities that drive quick understanding and action.
- You are comfortable leveraging data to put a fine point on any case for change.
- You are as creative with your methods as you are with your solutions. You have great examples of creative prototypes.
- You are a finisher and get pleasure in seeing projects all the way through.
- You are passionate about great design.
- 5+ years of professional experience working getting services and/or products to market inside a company or at a design consultancy.
- Deep expertise in design thinking/human-centered design.
- Design Research. You can surface insight from a stone. You can use quotes and photos from the field or data from an Excel doc to open people’s eyes and drive better solutions, big and small.
- Deep Collaboration. Multiple stakeholders, divided opinions, plenty of ambiguity and a quick timeline? No problem.
- Visualizing. Big, sometimes messy end to end user experiences, customer journeys and scenarios. Beautiful digital, print and human touchpoints.
- Clear, concise and compelling communication. Our customers need it and so does our organization. You only know one way to communicate your ideas.
- Jack or Jill of all tools. Adobe, Sketch, Google Excel, Google apps and a touch of video.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)