Adpearance is a rapidly-growing technology company in Portland, Oregon with deep software development and digital marketing capabilities. We are currently looking to add a Front End Developer to our team.
This specific position on the Research & Development team focuses on building products on Foursite, our modular and scalable website CMS. We’re looking for a Front End Developer to help our product team advance to the next level.
Responsibilities also include collaborating with other developers and our design and product teams, developing new product features, writing unit tests, performing code reviews, and improving development process efficiency.
We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge and want to be a part of something special!
If you join the team, you'll be:
- Building cool stuff. Foursite is a feature-rich technology that is continuously growing and evolving to meet the needs of its users and optimize their digital marketing strategy.
- Working with a collaborative, high-performing team of strong technical talent. The right candidate will wow them and be challenged by them.
- Balancing a combination of innovation and new feature development with maintenance of existing technology.
- Part of the solution. We want developers who have a perspective, and you’ll have a voice in the approach.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have a strong academic record. A CS degree is preferred but not required with relevant experience.
- You are a problem solver. You can understand the full scope of a problem and build a solution that addresses the need from start to finish. And you love to do it.
- You have at least 3 years of front-end experience. We’re looking for someone with experience working on large projects and knowledge of all of our technologies used:
- HTML templating languages - Thymeleaf is a plus
- CSS / SCSS
- Tools: AWS, Git, npm, gulp
- Server: Windows/Linux; Java familiarity is a plus
- You get things done. You don't just solve problems. You find new ones and solve those too. You can identify code inefficiencies and how to refactor them, while taking full code ownership for your latest release.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)