Adpearance is a rapidly-growing, full-service, digital marketing agency located in Portland, Oregon. With a combination of innovative marketing products, as well as digital marketing services, both focused on building businesses and growing sales, we are attracting new clients daily!
Our Automotive Sales Team is one of the most fun, fast-paced and high-powered teams at the company. If you have a competitive edge and an ambitious drive, then this team is the team for you. We embody a “work hard, play hard” mentality and are committed to the continued growth of Adpearance via our top-line revenue production.
As a Sales Development Representative, you play a crucial role on the team. You are responsible for evaluating potential prospects and reaching out to them to set up sales appointments for our Regional Sales Managers. It is through the work of the SDR’s that we are able to fill our RSM’s calendars’, keep their pipelines full and ultimately meet and/or exceed our sales goals. It is expected that if you consistently hit the benchmarks for the SDR role that you will be promoted to the role of an RSM.
If you join our team as a SDR you'll be:
- Identifing and evaluating automotive dealers for client requirements
- Developing and maintaining a network of prospects using the company’s database
- Engaging in efficient and effective sales outreach via multiple channels (phone, email, social channels) to contact prospects and sign them up to attend a sales presentation with one of our Regional Sales Managers
Our SDR training is top of the line and includes:
- Comprehensive, individualized, on-the-job training allows you to learn at your own pace
- Daily Team rallies for motivation and encouragement and monthly meetings with the Director of Sales to mentor and aid in progress towards personal goals
- Newly hired SDR’s get two-weeks of personalized training via materials and shadowing
- Continued education and training offered through weekly sales training classes and leadership development classes
We are seeking qualified recent college graduates to join the team! The best candidates for our company have gained leadership experience through internships or organizations on campus, held positions in sales/marketing, have a competitive drive, and love working with people. Candidates must have strong communication and time management skills, and be able to work well with a team. This opportunity is best for people who thrive in a results-oriented, competitive, social and fast-paced environment. A four-year college degree is required.
- Competitive Salary + Performance Pay
- Expected promotion to a Regional Sales Manager after 12 Months of consistently hitting performance benchmarks in the SDR role
- Quarterly Sales Team celebrations for hitting collective goals
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)