Adpearance, the rapidly-growing marketing and sales intelligence company based in Portland, OR, is looking to add a Marketing Automation Specialist to the team.
Using a combination of technology and services, Adpearance is improving the way businesses sell. As many business owners can attest, the digital age has dramatically changed customer expectations and the role of sales. Adpearance supports smarter sales and marketing with technology built on our patented sales intelligence platform, Foureyes® (foureyes.io), as well as better lead generation through digital advertising, agency services, and our proprietary website solutions. Today, Adpearance is 170 employees strong, helping thousands of clients generate leads and increase sales.
About the Role
This is a dynamic time in the development of Adpearance, and we are creating a new position on the internal marketing team for a Marketing Automation Specialist. We need a performance-minded, experienced lead generator who loves Pardot, working on as part of a team, and following the clues in data to unlock previously unreached results.
Day-in and day-out you will own the following:
Marketing automation: You are the advocate and executional mind behind our efficiency. You know Pardot through and through and will find opportunities to connect the dots, automate the process, and refine campaigns for marketing success.
Salesforce coordination: You are the on-team SF expert and coordinate efforts with experts on sales, admin, and client success.
Email: You own email implementation, systems training, and process documentation for the department.
List acquisition: From identifying and vetting to testing and maintaining, you will manage new lead sources for the team’s lead generation.
Reporting systems: You oversee the accurate setup and reporting from Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, YouTube, Vimeo, and all social platforms.
Performance: More than just reporting, you are in deep with the metrics, spotting opportunities, suggesting new campaigns, designing tests, and ensuring that we hit performance goals.
You know that you’re our ideal candidate if this sounds strangely familiar:
- You love winning and data. So do we! So bring your results and stories of success. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you win?
- You are precise. Details and deliverables are managed. To-dos don’t slip through the cracks on your watch.
- You get things done. You find joy in the work and love to get your hands dirty. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- Change is your middle name. Adpearance is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. The next thing excites you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. Within the marketing team and across departments, you like partnering and communicating with others.
- You are passionate about B2B lead gen. The combination of playing in software, connecting with humans at scale, and getting to break down performance data gets you out of bed in the morning with another new idea to test.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Past success building or maintaining B2B lead generation
- Confidence with CRM and marketing automation tools, particularly Salesforce and Pardot
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)