Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients who sell offline create better buying experiences to drive more sales. The Adpearance inbound marketing team is responsible for managing earned media campaigns and website optimizations, and we’re looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our team of superstars!
If you join the team, you’ll be supporting internal account teams on fundamental daily activities including:
- Managing inbound marketing campaigns focused on business-driven solutions
- Developing content plans for blogs, newsletters, and more, and honing your writing/editing skills
- Creating and implementing search engine optimization (SEO) strategies
- Supporting social media, content, SEO, UX, digital PR, advertising, and reputation management strategies
- Compiling and analyzing client reports and data
- Monitoring brand engagement and sentiment
- Analyzing user experience and engagement across the digital landscape
- Working with a team of digital marketing enthusiasts
- Constantly learning in a fast-paced and creative environment
You are our ideal Marketing Specialist if:
- You have an outstanding academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA. Tell us about all the nerdy details. Summa Cum Laude. Chess club president. Library card holder.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- Prioritization is your forte. Staying busy is your thing. You know how to prioritize and how to communicate when things can and can't get done.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. You have an eagle eye for editing and we can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You are a strong writer and can communicate thoughts clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable writing blogs and case studies as writing an email or social copy.
- Change is your middle name. Our agency is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes excites instead of frustrates you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You like to help out and be a part of a team, but are comfortable collaborating in groups or working independently.
For extra credit, you’ll have:
- Experience with top social media platforms for businesses, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience with content marketing and copyediting
- Experience with html, web architecture, coding, etc.
- Experience with SEO in relation to web design and development, content marketing, paid search, social media, and other digital marketing channels
- Experience with website planning and conversion optimization
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)