Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients who sell offline create better buying experiences to drive more sales. As part of the Client Success department, our onboarding team helps clients jump through the hoops of setting up their products and services with Adpearance to best fit their business needs.
We are looking for an Onboarding Specialist to be responsible for initial setup of new clients, as well as providing ongoing launch support for our existing clients. Responsibilities include helping new clients prepare for service by building their accounts and setting expectations for next steps. Our Onboarding Specialists are a vital bridge between sales and launch as they keep the client excited and engaged. Our ideal candidate is comfortable working across teams and is able to multitask and prioritize various responsibilities.
If you join the team you will be:
- Facilitating on-boarding setup and support services for Adpearance solutions and products.
- Responsible for preparing clients to launch new services. This includes client and vendor outreach, account creation, and monitoring account health.
- Proactively looking for slow spots in the onboarding process and working with the Manager to create improvements for a better client experience.
- Working with various internal teams to manage onboarding requirements for a successful client launch with on time delivery.
You are our ideal Onboarding Specialist if:
- You have a strong academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA. Tell us about all the nerdy details of your college career and don’t leave out your academic achievements.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. And if you make the odd mistake, we don’t have to punish you, because you already feel worse than we do.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You like making people happy. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to help out and be a part of a team.
- Change is your middle name. Adpearance is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes excites instead of frustrates you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You like to help out and be a part of a team, but are comfortable collaborating in groups or working independently.
For extra credit:
- You have 1- 2+ years experience working in technical support, customer service or client management.
- You are familiar with Digital Advertising, SEO, Social Media, and/or Reputation Management solutions.
- You can “wow” us with your storytelling skills. You have the ability to tell a digital story and tie it to client objectives.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401K-matching, generous PTO, commuter & cell phone benefits, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)