Adpearance is a rapidly growing, award winning, marketing and sales intelligence company based in Portland, OR. Using a combination of technology and services, Adpearance helps businesses drive more sales.
We are looking for a Product Engagement Specialist to join our Foureyes Product Team.
If you join the team, you’ll be focused on creating a scalable client success experience for our Foureyes products focused on retention and engagement. This includes:
- Monitoring all processes and communication that come into direct contact with the customer (post sale) and proposing and executing new ideas to enhance those touchpoints (or change them entirely if needed) to increase loyalty and retention.
- Planning and delivering high-value communication plans (think email, in-app, and more) to users that is both scalable (automated to semi-automated) and tailored (contextually relevant to that user)
- Identifying opportunities and executing plans that incorporate opportunities for cross-selling and upselling
- Creating content and assets for all customer communication touchpoints (including in-app communication), and testing variations. This will also include managing work reliant on designers and developers for some components.
- Working with Product Managers and Customer Success leadership to establish benchmarks for customer health, product adoption, and processes to flag at-risk clients
- Gathering customer feedback, competitive data, and synthesizing it into actionable insights and recommendations
You are our ideal Product Engagement Specialist if:
- You are an exceptional writer. You can communicate complex ideas simply. This role requires you to create a good amount of written communication (both within the product itself and in other forms - all client facing)
- You listen. When people talk, you hear more than what they say. You understand their problem and needs even if they can’t articulate them. And you translate that into solutions that exceed expectations
- You are a creative thinker and have strong opinions loosely held
- You are comfortable (and enjoy) interacting with software and technical systems. In this role, you will work within various software products to engage with our customers (think email marketing automation, customer messaging software, etc)
- You have experience working with large data-sets and making data-driven decisions
- You learn fast and move fast. And we mean fast.
- You have strong project management skills and are highly organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You are collaborative. You have demonstrated the ability to seamlessly work across teams to achieve positive measurable results.
- Change is your middle name. Our company is constantly growing. You like to embrace new ideas and innovation. Breaking and creating processes excites instead of frustrates you.
- Bachelor's degree
- Saas product experience
- Experience with customer journey mapping and prototyping
- Experience with loads of software with preference for Zendesk, Intercom, Pendo, Salesforce, Tableau, Groove, and Pardot
- Experience in customer-facing intersections
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)