Adpearance is a rapidly growing, award winning, marketing and sales intelligence company based in Portland, OR. Using a combination of technology and services, Adpearance helps businesses drive more sales. We are looking for a Team Manager of Product Training and Support to join our Client Success Team, specifically supporting our technology platform, Foureyes.
The company values work life balance, rewarding risk and creativity, and an open culture. You, as the Team Manager of Product Training and Support will be responsible for overseeing all customer support issues and manage and grow a highly-responsive support team to ensure all trouble-shooting issues are being handled in a timely and effective manner. In addition to support, you will also be responsible for a newly developed product training team that focuses on product adoption during onboarding and throughout the client lifecycle through training and analysis activities.
- Manage, coach and develop 3 Product Support Managers and 3 Product Training Specialists
- Responsible for training and continuing education of all Foureyes customers, as well as overseeing and prioritizing the management and completion of all customer service tickets
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Foureyes products and its features and operations, translating that knowledge into solutions and customer-facing content and communications for our clients
- Oversee a team responsible for providing training to all new Foureyes customers, as well as refresher training and analysis to existing customers
- Oversee and prioritize the management and completion of all customer service tickets
- Partner with internal teams to understand issues and client needs leading to process improvement initiatives specific to product training, adoption, and enhancement requests
- Be flexible and use good judgement when providing solutions for customers to ensure their experience with Adpearance exceeds their expectations
- Identify and mitigate customer issues, concerns, and project risks across the team by ensuring the team is providing timely, professional, and accurate responses to customers who submit inquiries via phone, email, or chat
- Take ownership over escalated customer service issues and follow through to resolution; escalate to VP of Client Success as needed
- Track, measure and report on all customer issues via Adpearance’s support software (Zendesk). Identify trends or issues that should be addressed by the Product teams
- Develop continuous process improvement mechanisms around Key Performance Indicators. Actively manage the performance of the team and customer issues through KPI reporting, support software, hiring/staffing, monitoring, and training
- 3-5 years experience managing a similar role within a software company
- 3-5 years experience maintaining reporting sets within a similar role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills, experience working with Salesforce, JIRA, Zendesk, Confluence, Clarizen or other similar software
- Passion for troubleshooting technology issues
- Strong problem solving, analytic, and decision-making skills
- Able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems
- Strong oral/written communication skills. Detail oriented. Excellent time management skills, ability to prioritize multiple projects, accountability, proactive nature and committed work ethic
- Comfortable in a fast-moving, fast changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a history of success. We love data, so bring your results. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you win?
- You communicate clearly. You understand people, and they understand you. It’s not just that you write and speak clearly , people like working with you.
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to be a part of the bigger team, working across departments and supporting new solutions.
- You are flexible. You like change so much, you made it your middle name. You welcome new ideas and connect the dots to maximize every opportunity.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)