Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company. Our lead technology, Foureyes, helps businesses improve the way they sell. And our Product Training Specialists help those clients adopt our products through innovative product adoption techniques, webinar style training, and ongoing retention efforts.
As a Product Training Specialist, you’ll be responsible for:
- Helping clients: You’ll be talking to people, leading trainings, and solving problems. Combining your Foureyes knowledge with strong business acumen, you’ll help your clients drive maximum sales results with Foureyes solutions.
- Developing new solutions: You believe there’s always a better way and like to test new ideas, talk tracks, and strategies to solve training and product adoption challenges.
- Presenting complex ideas: Technology can be complicated, especially for audiences who don’t consider themselves technical. You’ll make people at every level comfortable in the product and help them to connect with it deeply.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, public speaking or related field
- 1+ years of product training and adoption experience in a client facing role
- 3+ years of client facing experience at a SaaS or marketing company
- Loves data
- Powerpoint master
- Salesforce experience highly desired
- Pendo/Zendesk/Intercom experience is a big plus!
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a history of success. We love data, so bring your results. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you win?
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You connect the dots between business challenge and execution, and you’re known for being accountable.
- You communicate clearly. You understand people, and they understand you. It’s not just that you write and speak clearly , people like you!
- You know teamwork makes the dream work. You get an endorphin rush when you get someone what they need. You like to help out and be a part of a team.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)