Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company with deep software development and digital marketing capabilities. We are looking for our next Project Manager to join our all-star team! Our Research & Development department builds smart client websites, products, and technology-driven solutions. Strategizing, organizing, and executing that work is exactly what our newest PM will be doing.
If you join the team, you’ll be:
- Making stuff happen. We look to our PMs to architect and execute project strategy and roadmaps for our clients. On your projects, you’ll define the work for the team and keep the ball moving forward.
- Guiding to the big picture. You understand that success is more than being on time. You care about the business context and how that shapes decisions large and small in the life of a project. You translate that vision to clients, developers, designers, marketers, and salespeople.
- Organizing lives (kinda). There are a million details that go into successful digital solutions. You trap those details, share them with the right people, and align team members and timelines.
- Serving the team. Our project managers are support-oriented and understand that helping the team, removing blockers, and hearing team needs not only contribute to a positive team dynamic, but are also central to getting the work done.
- Grit: Our world can be nebulous, and we work in an ever-changing environment. You’re known for finding the right solution while also moving quickly.
- Scrappiness: You get your hands dirty, and you’re familiar enough with a variety of tools to make your own edits in a pinch. You’ll always figure it out, even when there isn’t a manual.
- Technical: You are comfortable in the technical world. You have managed web-based projects before - a website build, an app, or a web-based product. Ideally, you’ve managed more than one at the same time.
- Educated: You have a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university, preferably one that involves communication, project management, UX, or engineering.
- Articulate: You have exceptional communication and writing skills that can adjust based on the audience - from developers to clients.
- Empathy: You like working with people, you have a high degree of social-emotional intelligence, and you can understand a situation from many perspectives.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)