Adpearance is a rapidly growing, award winning, marketing and sales intelligence company based in Portland, OR. Using a combination of technology and services, Adpearance helps businesses drive more sales.
Foureyes®, our patented sales technology is expanding and we’re adding a new role, the Regional Program Coordinator. This role will be responsible for supporting our Program Managers to drive success in the enterprise client space.
As a Regional Program Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for:
Working with our teams: You’ll work closely with the Regional Program Managers to communicate client needs to our in-house team of data analysts and product managers,. You’ll produce high quality work products (reports, presentations, collateral, etc.) to support the successful execution of our program implementation, execution and ongoing management.
Coordinating activities: Your work is crucial to our enterprise level program success. With your coordination support work, the Program Managers will be able to focus the majority of their time and energy on strategic initiatives and client service while you will be ensuring all “back of house” “t’s” and “i’s” are crossed and dotted.
You are our ideal candidate if:
- You have a history of success. We love problem solving with data, and so do you. No matter the obstacle that gets in your path, you handle it with grace.
- You have a strong academic record. You read that right. We care about your GPA. Tell us about all the nerdy details. Summa Cum Laude. Chess club president. School paper editor.
- You communicate clearly. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You spot problems when they are still potential pitfalls. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
- You are a stickler for the details. You are no novice to an excel spreadsheet and enjoy double and triple checking work to make sure it is spotless.
- More than anything, we’re looking for the right fit. You need to have the right character, desire, willingness and ability. We want to hire people who like to work, love digital marketing and want to be a part of something special.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)