Adpearance is a rapidly growing, results-driven digital marketing company located in Portland, Oregon. With a passion for growth and building our clients’ businesses, we hustle to deliver the smartest marketing solutions, driving unbeatable results for our clients.
Curious? Sounds like you’d fit right in. We want to hire smart people who like to work, love a challenge, and want to be a part of something special.
Regional Sales Managers are the voice, face, persona, and promise of Adpearance to our best prospects, so we only hire best. The earning potential is uncapped.
You will be:
Prospecting for new business, upsell and cross-sell, and delivering results against a quota
Exceed activity, pipeline, and revenue goals on a quarterly basis
Become an expert on Adpearance’s products and conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts during fast moving as well as complex sales cycles
Track all opportunity and customer details including use case, purchase time frames, next steps, and forecasting in Salesforce
Bring your thinking, strategies, and ideas to advance our company’s values, unique culture, and vision for the future
Winning: Prospects want what Adpearance has. And when you are firing on all cylinders it’s not uncommon to get a win every single day.
We have no doubt you’ll want this job, so here’s what it takes to get in the door:
- Five+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment with a “hunting” background.
- Proven experience in developing new business, achieving bookings goals, and managing personal sales strategies.
- A consistently high-performer -- are you always in the President’s Club?
- Technically savvy; thorough understanding of a related technology
- Skilled in virtual presentations, online web demos, remote sales processes
- Business acumen and the ability to identify customer needs and challenges, then connect our solutions to solving those challenges and establish trust.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to learn quickly, coupled with self-initiative.
- Proficiency using a CRM (Salesforce or Salesloft)
- Marketing or Digital Advertising sales experience
- Challenger Sales Model fluency
- Experience selling into dealerships (ideally at the GM level)
- A team culture that prioritizes people over politics and forward-progress over egos
- A creative, fast-paced, high growth environment
- Competitive salary and benefits, 401k matching, and commuter/cell phone benefits
- Generous PTO days - in addition to paid holidays
- Career growth and learning opportunities to add new skills to your resume
- A commitment to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace