Adpearance is a marketing and sales intelligence company that helps clients who sell offline create better buying experiences to drive more sales. The Adpearance digital advertising team is responsible for multi-million-dollar ad spends, and we’re looking for a senior digital advertising strategist experienced in all aspects of paid media to join our team.
As a senior member of our digital advertising team, you’ll work in our proprietary advertising technology to drive uncommon paid media results for multiple clients within various industries.
- Managing digital advertising campaigns:
- You’ll be managing a variety of digital campaigns including Ads search, display, Gmail, YouTube, Microsoft search, Facebook, programmatic platforms and more.
- You’ll get to know your client’s business and goals to manage the campaigns to exceed expectations.
- Analyzing data: You’ll be working with large sets of data, identifying areas for improvement, and executing based upon your findings. Show us your most impressive Excel trick; we’ll be impressed.
- Communicating with your clients: In addition to providing exceptional paid search performance, you will also be one of the primary day-to-day contacts with your clients. In partnership with the account team, you will communicate performance and field and questions and/or direct client requests that come your way.
- Innovating new solutions: Everyone and their mother uses Ads, but with a history of pushing the product, we outperform the competition. Our home-grown tools are the brainchildren of other digital advertising strategists. Your ideas will be heard.
- Working with the team: There’s a time for headphones and a time to partner hard. You’ll do both, collaborating with talent ranging from developers to designers to client success managers.
- As a service and technology company working in sales and marketing, it’s unlikely you know how to deliver on every solution we offer. But we want you to come with a perspective and confidence in one or more digital advertising channels—paid search, display, video, and social. Flash your certifications.
- You are our ideal Senior Digital Advertising Strategist if:
- You have a strong background in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads and Facebook Ads. We’re talking 2+ years’ experience, minimum. Words like RLSA, audience intent, day-parting, custom ad parameters, position-based attribution and Google Merchant Center get you excited. You’re ready to dive in and develop industry-leading campaigns.
- You have a history of success. We love data, so bring your results. What was the challenge, why was the goal impossible, and how did you beat it?
- You are organized. Things don’t slip through the cracks on your watch. You have opinions about the right way to make a list and it shows. People know they can count on you to deliver.
- You communicate clearly and effectively. You are just as comfortable presenting in person as writing an email. You understand people and they understand you.
- You have an unrelenting attention to detail. We can count on you to deliver error-free work on a consistent basis. And if you make the odd mistake, we don’t have to punish you, because you already feel worse than we do.
- You get things done. Issues are addressed before they become problems. You’ve heard the phrase, “Wow, you’re fast” more than a couple of times.
For extra credit, you’ll have:
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web analytics platforms.
- Experience with DSP platforms.
- Experience with bid management platforms like Marin, Kenshoo or Acquisio.
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience with data visualization software like Power BI or Tableau.
- Competitive salary
- Health, dental, vision, 401(k) matching, generous PTO, transportation stipend, Employee Assistance Program, paid family leave, life insurance, & pet insurance
- Community service and professional development opportunities
- An awesome job that can grow with you
- A team environment with no egos or politics
- Delicious baked goods (on a semi-regular basis) and Fun Lunches (on an anytime basis)