We’re closely monitoring website traffic and paid search trends for heavy equipment dealers. Check back for updated data and insights.
Heavy Equipment Website Traffic Trends
- Overall website traffic is up (+3.7%) vs previous 30 days. All channels observed an increase in traffic aside from minimal decreases in organic traffic (-0.3% vs previous 30 days) and a decrease in social traffic (-18.4% vs. previous 30 days).
- The primary traffic driver, paid search, observed a (+3.8%) increase vs previous 30 days.
- Along with sessions, website engagement (pageviews/dealer) is up across all channels by (+3.0%) vs. previous 30 days. (Other) as a traffic source has been the only channel to observe a decline, and it’s minimal (-0.3% vs previous 30 days).
View the interactive website trends dashboard.
Heavy Equipment Digital Advertising Trends
- Market opportunity for equipment dealers has remained relatively consistent over the past 30 days. Possible impressions per dealer are up (+1.1%) month-over-month, and up (+9.9%) in the past two weeks
- Actual dealer impressions are up (+8.5%) in the past 30 days, and up (+5.6%) in the past 14 days.
- Lead action rate per dealer is up (+2.8%) over the past 30 days, but has seen decreases in the last 14 days (-8.3%).
- Lead action cost per dealer has observed marginal decreases over the past 30 days (-3.9%) and still remains at all-time lows.
View the interactive digital advertising trends dashboard.